Dear Dora, dear Arachneans,

I will put this clarification on lace list. ;-)))

The "Variationen mit Kreisen" (Variations including/with circles) is the title
of the this
years anual competion of the Deutschen Kloeppelverbands. The results of this
competion is presentet in various places in Germany during this year.

Greetings from sunny Germany
Martina