From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:51 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] ebay "tatted" coasters

Sue, as a tatter I am not offended just frustrated that most people can't
recognize the differences between the laces.  So many times, at demos, folks
will
confuse tatting with crochet or bobbin lace.  I have had it also confused
with drop spindle spinning (amazingly enough)!

So no offense.  I am glad the seller did correct her statements.

Dianna Stevens
www.domesticarts.com