What's more the page "http://perso.wanadoo.fr/aplimouzin/frame.html"; won't validate with W3C. it gives the message

Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 5 it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character encoding indication.

Brenda