Roanoke, Virginia USA

From: "Clay Blackwell" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My hat is off to you for broadening their horizons!!  Nurses are sometimes
EXCELLENT lacemakers!!  (Isn't that right, Karen!!)

From: Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

.....As it was quiet I got out my pillow and worked on a simple cross
that I designed. His recovery nurse came in and was fascinated with what I was doing. She brought in another nurse, who in turn brought in one more.
As I worked there I had a procession of nurses in the room, all interested
with the lace.