Sorry, forgot to tell you : in any country but Belgium that is too close for my holidays :-) and I prefer a course that I cannot find here in Belgium , so France, Germany, Malta, Spain, England ..... where are all the lacecourses outside Belgium ???

Thanks Tamara, but I can take a course "Lierse kant " here in Belgium.
And yes Carolina, Spain would be OK, and Ilske if you know something interesting in Germany let me know please.

Thank you all,
Magda from sunny Belgium