A few years ago I was talked into providing Groves and Banks with lace stuff
for a "Hobby Craft" type dtore, it was near Milton Keynes. I can't remember
the name now. Any way my sisiters live in Northampton so we called in on the
way
to them. I was amazed at the prices they were charging for my stuff. Well
over 3 times for some of it. Our Multi tool we now, years on. charge £12.50
for
they were, then, charging £25.00 for. Any way we stopped selling them stuff.
Shops, no help now but we are in the proccess of moving into a business unit,
Keel Court. We will be open two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday, to the
public and other days by arrangement as we will usually be there doing orders.
We
are very excited but also a bit nervouse on our new adventure,

Vivienne ~ Biggins Finca
Keep Lacing - Tatting - Crocheting -Embroidering - Sewing - Quilting and
being crafty