On Fri, 27 May 2005 20:37:22 +0100, Jane wrote:
>If you look up DMC's main site for the UK, hopefully they will give a
>listing of stockists - or maybe, links. Also look at the Lace Guild's
>suppliers page (www.laceguild.org) - I'm not sure whether Church Meadow
>Craft's shop (at a craft centre, can't remember which offhand, but it is
>up in the Chester direction) is a possibility (they will be one of our
>suppliers, and David will be giving a talk, at next year's lace day).

Church Meadow Crafts is in Helsby no more than 20 miles from Chester,
probably less, in the Manchester direction.  Not an easy place to get to
without a car though.  I'm going to take Michelle out for a day and Church
Meadow Crafts is on the list of possible places.
--
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!
Henry Ford