<<In a message dated 28/05/2005 15:13:17 GMT Daylight Time, Jean from
Cooranbong, Australia writes:

These  two items are very interesting.  I do not really know what to make of
them?  I know that from time to time there is a craze amongst lace  makers to
make these paper bobbins and instructions have appeared on the  list a few
times.
<snipped>
I would like to know what you  folks think.

They do seem old but what impressed me about the seller is that the photos
were actually very good - we only got into ebay last month and some of the
photos mean that you are kind of guessing what you are bidding for

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back _blogging_ (http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee)  my
latest lace  piece - have a look by clicking on the link or going to