Last weekend was the end of our local town festival fortnight. Last year and
this the Street Fair theme was medieval and as usual our little lace class
did a demo with the usual have a go pillow and display of lace. We do point
out that lace was not made at this time and have a lucet to hand for
historical accuracy! If you'd like to see some pics start with this one -
our own arachne Louise from Cambridge ( looking good in my costume as I went
away for the weekend and left them to it!). The snake is our have a go
pillow and was nearly complete by the end of the day. Torrential rain caused
the street fair problems but the lacemakers were nice and dry. The Maypole
dancers had to come inside. There are lots more pics on the website should
anyone be interested. welcome to Baldock!

http://www.sg7.co.uk/gallery-photo_BaldockFestival2005-2005_0521Image0094.ht
ml

Lynne.

 Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."