On Jun 5, 2005, at 19:55, Julie Enevoldsen wrote:

I'm a little surprised by the apparent lack of response to my earlier
invitation to help with the Wikipedia lace information.

Yeah, well... :) It asked for *historical* info - for me, history is a side-bar, the "environment", if you will, since I'm a "rude mechanical" by inclination... So I ignored the message. I did check out:

You can link to others, including some which don't yet have any content, at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiproject_Lace

and came a cropper, because it taps into the second prong of my ignorance - "things puter"... I might be willing to help but *cannot*; I don't understand *any* of the questions, nor know what I'm supposed to do to answer them.

It's the eternal question of "how long can can a dinosaur survive among the Cro-Magnon population?" (ie outside its own natural environment), with the answer being "until the first Cro-Magnon catches a sight of him" :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/