Hi All,

I tend also to keep my threads in plastic bags, but I obtain mine - free and
for gratis - from my friendly Bankers!   The coin bags are ideal for storing
threads - they close by tucking the extended flap in first, and then folding
over the placket bit at the front.   They are disfigured by the logos on the
front, telling you that they are coin bags for whatever demonination the
coins may be, but I can live with that, as they are free.    And the Banks
don't seem to mind doling them out ...

I hope this may help!

Carol - in Suffolk UK - where I should be cracking on with a garter for my
daughter, who announced a week ago that they were getting married on 13th
August!   (She's *not* pregnant - they just don't want to wait!)

Subject: [lace] Re: Keeping labels with spools of thread