On Jun 10, 2005, at 9:06, Diane Williams wrote:

Got my class confirmation in the mail yesterday!  I'm
so excited, this is the first time I will be taking a
24-hour class.  Anyone else get theirs?

Now I need to order thread, pins, and maybe some more bobbins.

Mine came today. I'll be in Lenka Suchanek's wire class in the mornings and in Louise Colgan's advanced/3D Milanese in the afternoons.

Will need 20 more pairs of the little bobbins for wire-work - ouch! Wher, oh where am I gonna get them? Lenka had not been responding to e-mails for *ages*. I hope she'll have lots and lots of them for sale at the Convention :) Requirements for Louise's class are to come separately; I hope they'll be easier to fullfill :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/