>So..... Who was it that made a series of bobbins honouring lacemakers
>who'd been recognised by their sovereigns? We need a new one  :)

Chris Parsons -
http://www.lace-bobbins.co.uk/

>From Chris's site: he describes these bobbins "Memorable Women of Lace"
as follows:
Each bobbin will have on it, in three lines, 1st line, "20th Century" 2nd line
"Memorable Women of Lace" and on the third line the name and award they
gained, e.g. "Elsie Luxton MBE" The flag of their country will be painted at
the top of the bobbin.

Will he have to change that to the 21st Century?

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/