Does anyone know what the limit is for bringing Currency into USA?
I know I am not allowed to leave Australia with more then $10,000 !!!!!!, but I am wondering what I am allowed to bring in to the States. (I intend having a big shopping spree, - but not That big!!! :)) )

Also - are there any other DH's going to Denver. My DH is worried in case he is the only one there! I think he is looking for another man to talk to - Men's business. He won't last a full week on Lace, that's for sure!!!!!!!!! :)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz