Hello --

I have yet another question about the IOLI convention, if you all don't mind.
(Hope I'm not wearing out my welcome here, so soon!)

Is there a list of vendors who will be attending the Denver convention
available somewhere or from someone? I would be interested in seeing it, if
so....Still debating whether or not to make the drive to Denver.....

Thanks again very much for all of your gracious help, both on- and off-list.

Ricki Torrey
Salt Lake City, Utah