In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

>  If you look at the shoulder bag on the products page its the leaves
>that stand out and makes the whole thing 'work'.

I must admit I really like that bag - if they had a sales page up I
would be really tempted! Have you noticed though, the lace on the home
page appears to be wrong side up? I was trying to work out which way it
was worked - whether the half stitch was traditional or the s'Graves..
(that word I can't spell that has vertical straights instead of
horizontal in the half stitch) - this is often a clue to machine made
lace - on one of the top left hand petals in most of the flowers, the
centre thread is not woven all the way down. Almost looks as if a thread
has been put in later, rather than worked in at the time. But then, back
to the bag, four tally flowers to make one side of a bag - they are huge
tallies to control!

--
Jane Partridge