Hello everybody!

I am having loads of trouble with my computer and can only get online once a
day, if I am lucky.  'They' say it could be weeks before it is sorted out
properly.  However, I am still intending to participate in Secret Pal etc, but
please don't be worried if I can't post things online as quickly as I should.

If anyone needs me my telephone number is 01594 510519 (UK).  If I have real
problems, I will try to get in touch with Brenda by phone.

Thank you.

Dee Palin
in the Forest of Dean - where things using TECHNOLOGY aren't reliable!!!