  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Lace Arachne
  Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [lace] Glass Bobbins

  I have four Malcome Fowler bobbins.  He told me they were made of Pyrex and
  that in the unlikely event that they broke, he would repair them.  Mine
  contain pieces of my four dogs' hair - two of them are now deceased, so I
  love the reminder of them, but I keep them in a display cabinet. They are
  too precious to risk.