Hi, I learned bobbin lace for a very short time many years ago (um, about 20 years), fortunately I still have pillows, bobbins etc. What I don't have as the two I had died because they were left on a pillow and somehow got rusty, is any very simple patterns for a complete beginner, or instructions on the very basic movements/stitches (not sure of the right word here). Is anyone able to perhaps point me towards something online for beginners, or have some kind of pattern they could share that is very basic? I'm not sure what kind of lace I was learning before, except that it had a straight edge on the right and a curved one at the left side, and I did actually get as far as making the edging for a whole hanky once.
Help?
Simon