Dear Arachnes

Edition 3 is available at last!

I collected from the printer earlier this afternoon and have spent the rest of the day wrapping parcels. All pre-orders and traders's inspection copies are now ready for the post tomorrow.

I will ask my granddaughter to draw the raffle tomorrow afternoon so you have until 5pm British Summer time to get your name into the draw.

My sister was in the City (of London) this morning but is safe, as is her future DIL - the wedding is on Saturday week - also my SIL is safe, he was in Docklands. My heart goes out to all those who have not been so fortunate.

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/