My heart and prayers go out to all in London, too.
Man's Inhumanity to Man is never ending, is it?
I cannot get my mind around someone with so much hatred, and being so wicked.

Our TV stations picked up the BBC transmission, and had a continuing Live connection, so we got it all as it was unfolding. We went to bed very depressed with it all.

So glad, Avital, that your sister and her husband are safe. I doubt if any of my relatives would have been in London, though I have a cousin (now retired) whose office was at Gatwick, and lives near there. He still works part time, but I doubt if he would have been in the City. I hope not. I await an answer to my email.

(I did not need this sort of thing 10 days before I fly out of here to Denver!)
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz