I think Dora may not have realised that my sister works in the govt. buildings
in central London and uses the Underground daily. That's the reason for my
worry. If my sister were a SAHM in one of the suburbs, I wouldn't have been
nearly as concerned, but she does go through Kings Cross frequently and she
travels during the rush hour.

Also, as a resident of one of the most frequently bombed countries in the world,
I know how easy it is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, as Tamara
said. My sister could have been going to a doctor's appointment, running
errands, or any number of things.

Tacey had a bunion operation a while ago and just got off the crutches 2 weeks
ago. Because her foot is still sore, I'm glad that she didn't have to walk the 6
miles or so back to Lewisham. One of my coworkers came into my office yesterday
to tell me that his aunt had been right behind the double-decker bus. She's
okay, fortunately.

Avital