Hello Everybody,
First there are all the little "tests" when I am learning a new technique or preparing things for a class and so on.
Second little presents, that could be eveything.
Third and important for me lace to wear, collar, sleeves, applications on dresses or shirts or handbags or..... Fourth most important for me, little or not so little objects or pictures on the wall
Fifth new designs for books, magazines and others.
Sixth cards for birthday and so on
Seventh but not so often, border for tablecloth or lablerunners or but very seldom doillies or bookmarks.
And lots of other ideas.
And at the moment something on a DIN A 4 sheet for the 15th anniversary of the Kunstverein in Plauen which must be ready in ten days, that's why I must say buy for no.
Greetings

Ilske from Hamburg in Germany, where the sun is shining and the temperature are more tha 28 degrees Celsius ( not the right temperature for lacemaking).