Helen said she did not remember if she worked the hands in Petit Point or not - I have the answer - and the completed tapestry here!!! - and the answer is No, they were not worked in the smaller stitch!

It was a wonderful gift, and I treasure it. Apparently I put up a pin in just the same manner - so Helen told me once!!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is a very cold, wet, grey winter's day. [EMAIL PROTECTED]