Hi Darja,

There are some wonderfull books for 3D flowers around.

Noben:  Floribana
Wilmot:  Lace in flowers (I think - I can't get to my db at the moment
as access is 'hosed' so to speak)
Shepherd:  Fantasy Flowers

These are 3 I can think of off the top of my head.  I know there are
more.

You can also make some from a length of lace that's gathered into a
circle (I think Springett's Lace for Children of All Ages has a simple
pattern for one), and there will more than likely be some patterns in
some of the various Guild Magazines (IOLI, English Lace, Australian
Lace, etc).

Good luck and I hope they will be enjoyed.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie in Denver