On Jul 14, 2005, at 7:18, Pene Piip wrote:

I was just wondering if other OIDFA members have received
the 2nd issue for 2005? I received the first one in February,
but I haven't seen #2 yet.

If you got your first in February, then you should have gottten your second in May; mine came in June, but I'm farther away from Belgium than you are.

Or did I just miss out because my
membership renewal didn't get paid until early May?

Probably; my renewal was asked (and paid) for in December of last year...

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/