Hi All

I've just updated the Pool Bobbin Lace Circle website with all the photos from
their annual competition. For those of you who have never met Jean Nathan 'in
the flesh', she is in the group photo, front row on the left. I've added some
reports from Spanish Lace Days as well.

Out of interest there are entries from Beryl Millard and Liz Pass who 'lurk' on
the list with occasional postings.

I've still got to do some work to do with some photos from Poole Lace Day and
the suppliers page needs serious work, I'll let you know when it's done.

Pam Mattioli
In hot, sunny Almeria in southern Spain - but previously of Poole, Dorset, UK