Andy Blodgett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:04:26 -0700
(PDT)
From: Andy Blodgett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Catastrophy
To: Barb ETx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Being new to bobbin lace (on my second piece), I have now discovered the
benefits of holding down the bobbins when not in use with a ribbon or other
band of fabric.  Today I left my bobbin lace for a while and covered it nicely
but, but forgot to put the hold down over the bobbins.  I set it to one side
and later in the day was doing something right beside the pillow and dumped it
upside down.  Lots of un-lady like words followed shortly there after.  It took
me about 20 minutes to straighten everything out.  I am still not sure if I
have it right, but will proceed anyway.

Moral of the story:   Anchor your bobbins with ribbon or something if get up to
go anywhere or any period of time.

Andy in Texas

Andy Blodgett  Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Andy Blodgett  Life is short. Eat dessert first.