In a message dated 8/4/2005 5:27:20 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Try this link to Bucking Palace special exhibition.
> http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/default.asp?action=article&ID=201
> Each year there is something different to see at the Palace.  It is one of
> my summer outings to pay a visit.  I think I've been at least half a dozen
> times now.

Thanks, Liz, for this link that I just checked out. What beautiful work!
Since you've been to Buckingham Palace exhibitions before, I wonder if you
might
know whether there will be (or likely will be) any publication/brochure about
the exhibit that might be available for purchase? I would sure like to see some
more photos or any further details that might be available.

Thanks again for bringing this to the List's attention!

Regards,

Ricki
Utah USA