My current project is teaching myself programming with Java. One of the java
programming object is a canvas. It appeared that java canvas is textile too!
So I'm learning more than programming.

The lacy part is I'm trying to write a polar grid generator (for round
edges) that keeps the angle between the pins constant. So far I've proven my theory on http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/grid-EN.html to be OK. Don't hold your breath.

While on holloday, I did the headband of Tamara's Durga Ma
http://www.t-n-lace.net/00-03/00-03.html
http://community.webshots.com/photo/92372935/183705550hVxKQV
or  http://tinyurl.com/8cmyn
After carfully miscalculating a third time, I decided to cheat.

And we also have an exposition with our lace circle in november.

Jo Falkink