PLEASE check with the organizers before taking this info as gospel.  It's what
I wrote down, but it may not be entirely correct, so double check to make sure.
 I'd hate for someone to mail an item or make an item on my say-so only to have
it not qualify....or arrive late, etc.

All dates are subject to change....

The 2006 Lace Guild Convention, Durham: 7th-9th April, 2006

Deutscher Klöppelverband e.V. (German Bobbin Lace Association) 24th Congress in
Borken/Westphalia, Germany.  April 21-23, 2006
      October 15, 2005: Is the postmark date to submit a photograph/slide of
one bobbin lace entry to Deutscher Klöppelverband e.V. (German Bobbin Lace
Association) "Order of Chaos" lace contest. A jury will select 70 entries to be
displayed. The bobbin lace entry must be unpublished, worked by the submitter,
not framed or mounted and up to 11.81 x 11.81 x 1.96 inches. Contact
Geschäftsstelle de Deutschen Klöppelverbandes e.V., Schloss Zweibrüggen 40,
D-52531 Übach-Palenberg Germany. Tele+49(0)2451/49985; Fax+49(0)2451/49986 for
competition rules and entry form.

OIDFA 12th World Lace Congress Athens: 26th - 28th May 2006
        Radmila Zuman is collecting pieces for display from the US, please
contact her for more info.

2006 IOLI Convention in Montreal, Quebec, Canada 23-29 July 2006
        Lace Contest:  Theme:  Lace and the Art of the table and Feast for the
eyes
Table Runner, 35-45 inches long and 3.5-5 inches wide, two colors, ends
finished and symmetrical, see IOLI bulletin for details

OIDFA 13th World Lace Congress Groningen, The Netherlands 4 - 6 July 2008.

2007 IOLI Convention in Tulsa, OK, USA  July 29th - August 4th, 2007
        Lace Contest:  2007 Lace Heaven (Anything airborne: celestial bodies,
birds, planes)

2008 IOLI Convention in Crystal Lake, IL, USA (July 26th-Aug 1, 2008)
      Lace Contact:  Lace in Bloom

Lace in Peace,
Laurie

-----
Laurie J Hughes   Social History, Bobbin lace
Metro Boston, Massachusetts, USA