Hello!
The bobbins, described as having little Russian dolls at their spangle end,
sound very much like those I have!
My bobbins are turned by Graham Hudson and painted by Sallie Reason. They're
available by mail order (send for catalogue) from Graham and Jenny Hudson, 3
Nutcroft, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 2JF. ENGLAND.
My catalogue is a little out of date, so unfortunately I don't have any
e-mail or web-site details (I buy from them at lace days or fairs!), maybe
someone else can help with those?
Sandi Woods in dull, but warm and humid (how nice!), Rochester, England.