Hello everyone!   I hope this note finds you all well..

My best friend is getting married next April and I would LOVE to make
her a garter.  Could someone give me ideas for books (still in print
LOL) where I can locate a pattern?

OR..is it possible to just make an edging and make that into a garter?

Also..For CA residents - is there someone at the State Fair this year
who is demonstrating lacemaking?

Many Blessings,
Tracie in the Sacramento area of California