> "Proper" gimp in PG should be 6-8 times as thick as the "basic"
thread
> (I still take Ulrike Loehr-Voelcker as my "guru" on that <g>) -
that's
> a 3rd dimension right there, and that's without considering laces
like
> Polychrome, where even the *worker* is far thicker than the basic
> thread... All PG laces removed from the roster?

Oh, come on, T, those are still flat laces!  Of course, all thread is 3-
D technically.  There's no such thing as a truly-2D thing in real
life.  Even the finest paper is 3D.  They said beads were OK but to
keep in mind the lace was 2D.  Rolled edged and rolled tallies are, I'm
sure, within that restriction.  Just don't go making Rosemary
Shepherd/Jana Novak flowers and calling them a table ribbon.  As for
Rosa Libra, you'd have to contact the committee about that.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA