I am another one why Might enter - if I can only get one of my many ideas to work - drawing patterns is usually put in the "too hard" basket, as I cannot draw to save my life!!!!!! I plan to enter a piece - for the first time ever, - if I can just get my idea down on paper!!

Up till now, I thought it was only open to people who were at the Convention, but since Denver, I have found that it is open to Any member of IOLI - so - there is a competition out there that I just Have to enter!!!!!!!!!!

Better get back to the drawing board - literally!!!
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz