Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:19:26 -0400
From: "CLIVE Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [lace] The Professor

Tess, do you have a "snail" mail address for The Professor? That is a good way for his wife to receive messages and cards for him. I really do like to
send cards by USPS.  Thanks,

Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

I know that we all want to express our concern to the family of the Professor, but his wife and I have decided that the best way for all of them is to go with email as originally planned. And the mail is pouring in! Thanks so much to you all. I especially appreciate your including where you come from: he will see that we lacemakers are truly international.

Tess