In a message dated 9/4/2005 5:22:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tamara) writes:
One could use it as a table ribbon on one's own table (and a better
place than as a sheet decoration, IMO, for such a lovely piece),
Absolutely right about that.

but as
an IOLI entry it would have been disqualified :)

It's the right width, but: it's too long, it's a single colour, and the
ends are cut off and hemmed, instead of carrying a pattern...

Hmmm. I didn't realize they have to be multicolored - but I haven't read the
rules closely enough, obviously. Cut off and hemmed, too, huh? Hope everyone
else is taking note of this! :<)) But seriously, I would love to be able to
make a table ribbon - really does sound like a lovely idea - something even
Martha Stewart would approve of, and she's my idol, even if she does wear an
ankleband -- but it's clearly beyond my capabilities at this point. I certainly
will
be interested to see what other people come up with, though!

Regards,
Ricki
Utah, homemakers' (and jello) capitol of the world (I say, with all humility)