In a message dated 9/5/2005 10:10:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, Ricki, but one apparently has to buy the CD to get the rating. I'm
roadkill on the information superhighway, but I couldn't click on any site
to get a free rating.  In the USA, I advise one to contact their State
Insurance Commission or local Better Business Bureau.  They're free. But my
best insurance advice is trust and have confidence in your agent, and for
goodness sake, ask questions and read your policy!

Ooops -- Sorry about that. I used to use AM Bests at work all the time, and I
didn't realize we had saved our subscription information to my computer....I
should have doublechecked!

This website does offer some ratings comparisons, but it's not as
comprehensive -- you might be able to find some helpful information. It's
apparently a
sponsored site, but clicking through a few pages, I saw some ratings
comparisons.
http://www.ambests.com/

Regards,
Ricky