Thanks Jean!
As I have a foot in Both camps, I was a Sure Winner!!!

As the matches were played (mostly) in the spirit of the game I feel it was a good series. It is "just not cricket" when bad feelings get involved!

When I get all the competition lace made (When!!!) I plan to make myself another Cap & Lappets. As I am a bit radical - should I make it in Red?!!!

Funnily enough, at Denver, there was a cute hat shaped pin cushion in each Goodie bag in a variety of gorgeous colours and fabrics - and guess what colour mine was - Yes, Red!!!!!!!! Is someone trying to tell me something?!!! :))
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz