Dearest Spiders,
        I'm home again, with electricity; although I haven't turned on the gas
yet.  Almost finished rounding the corner of the "forever project" while
away.  Have to finish the corner, then one more repeat...  My heart wasn't
into unpacking everything from the car since I heard there's another
hurricane entering the Gulf of Mexico, and the Mayor of New Orleans was
telling everyone to turn around and go back.  Rita go away!
        So I've picked up the yard somewhat, but haven't mowed.  Called my
insurance assessor, since I'm not an "emergency" - he'll be here when he
gets here.
        My furry beasts (4 cats, 2 dogs) came home with me, and all the cats
snuggled in bed, even the ones that usually don't.  Maybe I've been
forgiven for leaving them at a Vetenarian's for 3 weeks.  Has it been that
long?

Beth McCasland
Metairie, Louisiana
(suburb of New Orleans)