Jacquie wrote: I still don't think that the people keeping IOLI running for my benefit should be out of pocket - even if this means my subscription goes up.

Of course, Jacquie can say that - I pay her IOLI subscription <VVBG>

(To be honest she pays my Lace Guild AND Lace Circle subscriptions and I pay her Cdn Gazette - makes life easier for paying).

Malvary in Ottawa.  Off to play our last lawn bowls game for this year.