My wonderful horizontally oriented pillow bag has handles that allow me to
hold it in one hand and not do a balancing act with a hip or any other body
part.  But that does not mean that it's easy to be graceful while
negotiating doors!  I try to keep one hand free so I can open a door and
then use my backside to keep it open while the arm with the pillow "goes
first"!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]