I copied the picture to my files and then enlarged, but of course it was so
compressed it didn't give me any more definition than the small picture.
BUT...  my first reaction was that of course that's where the ladybug
was...  I spotted it there and did not even question it, since they make
such nice lace on MY rose leaves!!   : (

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]