Well! Well! Well! The things one learns on a Lace List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) :)) :))
I had never heard of Rope bags before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the tiny url, and now I know all about them!!!!!!!!!! (Instant expert!!) What a good idea for a pillow bag. I made mine from upholstery vinyl, so it is showerproof.

However the straps are a bit springy as I did not lay tape when I made them up, and the whole thing was a pain to make, as the sewing machine does not like stitching that fabric! Still it works - that is the main thing!!!
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz