Dear Secret Pal in Belgium,

Thank you again for another great package.  I didn't even hear the mail lady
but the dog must have, she barked a little and shortly after was looking at
the door, so I went and checked.

The cute magnet is already on my fridge, the family will admire it one by one
as they come home.  It will be a constant reminder of this great time being
your secret pal.

The hanky will get edged one day, I have seen a pretty pattern in one of my
magazines that I want to make, so nice to have the hanky before starting!!!
I may need a hanky for my son's wedding next August?????

The wooden needle holder will get put to use this afternoon.  I am starting a
russian tape lace heart for an exchange that I am in, it will be great for the
sewings.

And the scented bag, I am going on a trip in November, a cruise to Mexico, I
will take it in my suitcase.  My clothes will smell wonderful.

I hope you enjoyed your lace classes in Spain.  They make lovely lace there.
I understand that there can be thousands for a lace day in Spain, where they
make lace in the streets etc.  It would be wonderful to see.

Thanks again,  I appreciate all you've done for me,

Irene