Dear Sue,
Beautiful!  Congratulations. and Thanks for the handy URLs.

It would be very nice to know where "local" is. Without having to search many Guild membership handbooks, I can't remember where you live. Thanks for a reply to the list because I'm sure many other Spiders would like to know as well.

Happy lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roannoke, Virginia USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Babbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In June I entered a piece of lace in the local library's art exhibition. > my piece was:
http://www.northbrook.info/owmv/_babbs.php

Which you will have seen before, as I made it for the Lace Guild's last