That's interesting. We don't have a bobbin lace tradition in Israel, so I wonder
why he thought it was Israeli? Unless it had Miriam Gidron's name on it (or
mine) or it was purchased in Israel, that seems rather unlikely. Could you post
the URL again sometime? I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Avital