To all fellow Arachneans,

I did not mean to offend anyone by my previous posting.
I do appreciate tatting as I've been tatting on & off for
since I was shown how to nearly 25 years ago. For those
who were offended, please accept my sincere apology.

I'd just like to share something that happened last year.
It was our first Christmas here in Estonia, & I was looking
forward to learning what the traditions here are, but I was
very little disappointed that what I found available in the
way of Christmas decorations were all "Made in China".

So I decided to make some tatted snowflakes to give as
a little gift inside cards. I gave one to each of the American
families that we had met during the autumn months. These
are families who are here working as missionaries, & not
one of them sent us a card in return. They all appreciated
my handwork, but I was very disillusioned by the experience.

So please understand that I just expressed a preference for
a card with the same quality of handwork that I'm contributing.

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
City of Tartu, Estonia