Fellow spiders,

Does anyone know of a source for hand blown glass ball ornaments at a
reasonable price?

I bought some hand blown glass ornaments 2-3 years ago at Michael's reduced
after Christmas, fifty cents or a dollar each I think. I have been crocheting
and tatting lace on them since, but I am running out of them. I have  been
searching the internet and craft stores to no avail. These were not the regular
round balls with the metal finial and wire. These were onion, pear and round
shapes with no opening. They have curly "pig tails" of glass at the top. They
are delicate and perfect for attaching lace.

I'm not fond of the balls with the metal and wire because the wire can saw at
the threads weakening the lace. If it turns out I cannot find the hand blown
ones I can resort to these, but once you get attached to something its hard to
give it up. ;~)

TIA
Michele Hitch
Salinas, California, USA