Dear Gentle Spiders,
I have spied a NEW item at Lowe's home center tonight.  A bag made out of some
sort of man made material, which I believe is waterproof, that holds a Holiday
Wreath!  It says it hold a wreath up to 24".  The bag has 2 handles and I
believe a closure.  They were in the Holiday aisle and they were in a
container bag which I could not open up.  They were $7.49, which is not too
bad for a weather proof carry bag.  Of course, it would be only used for
storage of a pillow because it has a Christmas Wreath motif on it.  You might
like the decoration!
  Check it out!
Regards,
Laura